We care about your privacy and aim to treat personal and
confidential organisational information with equal care and respect. Here you
can find out what we collect, why we collect it and how we protect your data.
The EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and the Data Protection Act
2018 came into force on 25 May 2018. GDPR impacts all organisations that
control or process personal data. It grants data subjects a range of new
rights, giving them more control over how their data is used. At Kabandy, we
care about your data protection and privacy and are taking all measures to guarantee them.
What do we use information for?
We use the information that we collect for a number of purposes:
- To answer requests that customers or potential customers may have.
- To better understand the needs of our customers and how we can improve our products and services.
- To provide services to our customers and potential customers. We collect only the information required for that need. This includes:
Other information collected by us is either anonymised or consists in project-related information (e.g. your
role in a project), necessary for the collaboration of authorized people within the project.
- First name and last name
- Professional email
- Professional phone
- Professional address
At the initialization of you account on Kabandy platform or at any later stage, we collect information only after your consent,
and mostly for registration purposes and granting accesses to the platform and its services.
Your personal information is owned by you. If you have any questions or issues with the way in which we are using your data
you have the following rights:
- You can ask to see what data we hold on you (right of access).
- You can ask for information to be corrected. As a matter of fact, you can modify it yourself
by using the "My Account" option once connected to the platform. We do not possess more information
than the fields listed in the "My Account" form.
- You can ask to receive a copy of the data we hold on you (right to portability).
- You can ask us to delete any information we have about you (right to be forgotten).
- You can object to the way in which we use your information.
- You can complain to the supervisory authority.
- If you wish to enact any of these rights, you can do so by contacting Rajan Filomeno Coelho, Chief Data Officer at Kabandy
Retention and data storage
When we store data, reasonable measures are taken to protect personal
information from access by unauthorised persons. This information will be
stored, archived and backed up in secure servers hosted in Belgium.
We do not share any of the personal information that we hold.
Personal information is stored on the systems of our service providers based in Belgium. We
have checked and will continue to check that our providers implement
appropriate security measures to protect your data.